Thursday 12 April 2012

Well These Are Nice

I must have been a good boy yesterday because Uncle Internet came round in the evening and dumped a bunch of new, official and rather gorgeous stills from Skyfall in my laptop, and unlike most of my uncles I didn't have to do any special favours by way of thanks.

I'm not usually one to just present new movie stills without at least a half-hearted attempt at a few smartarse captions, but these are so lovely that I think I'll just leave them here as they are and stare at them all day long. Feel free to have a little stare with me if you like. It's not weird, honest.
I should probably say that "Uncle Internet" is the secret name I have to give to Empire Online. They say it makes them sound more cuddly but if you ask me it just sounds creepy.

4 comments :

  1. It does confirm your prior informations...
    http://theincrediblesuit.blogspot.com/2012/03/berenice-marlohe-to-use-escalator-in.html

    Oh, the excitement !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that M has a British bulldog on her desk. He even has Union Jack pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note the careful replication of the bulldog stance there by DJD. I bet she's wearing the pants behind that desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see this! Love the stills.

    ReplyDelete