Wednesday 29 September 2010

Some Trailers Which Include, For The Sake Of Search Engine Optimisation, HARRY POTTER

In a pathetic attempt to conceal the fact that I've got nothing to say today, here's a bunch of new(ish) trailers to inject into your pupils. Unless you're a teacher.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1
If you shut your eyes for the second that Dobby's in it, it's not all that bad.

Morning Glory
The true story behind GMTV's replacement show Daybreak, starring Harrison Ford as Adrian Chiles, Diane Keaton as Christine Bleakley and Rachel McAdams in an amazing pair of underpants.

True Grit
I've tried and tried and tried but I am unable to summon the necessary enthusiasm that appears to be a pre-requisite of commenting on this trailer. I miss the old Coen brothers.

The Roommate
I'm looking forward to this because it reminds me of when I was at college and every single person was impossibly beautiful and thin and we spent all our time on the popular social networking site Frienderz.com.

Citizen Jane
I don't care if this is fake, it's still more
entertaining than the whole of Citizen Kane.

If it's any consolation I will be compensating for the laziness of this post on Friday with another CAPS LOCK EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW CAPS LOCK with a real, live, actual person who really, actually, works on films and stuff. He's a bit of a personal hero so it's taking me a while to edit out all the disgusting lickspittlery and sycophantic toadying, but I'm very excited about it and so should you be if you've got any sense.

To comment on this post, click here

2 comments :