Thursday 14 January 2010

The A Team: Some Kind Of Trailer


This shy, retiring chap, you might realise by now, is Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson. He’s here for two reasons: 1) He plays BA Baracus in The A-Team, which is what it is that this post is about it is, and 2) so many people came to The Incredible Suit searching for him last time I mentioned him that I should probably talk about him every day.

I can’t believe how often I find myself writing about The A-Team. Every fibre of my suit knows that it’s going to be like a third Charlie’s Angels movie with dangly bits. But somehow I find myself poring over photos, watching the new trailer and waiting eagerly for a poster like some pathetic deskbound geek with no friends or life to speak of… oh.

Anyway as it happens I’d be happy if it follows the tone of the first Charlie’s Angels, which I actually like actually, and I’m actually not ashamed to say it either actually. If The A-Team goes for the same sense of fun that is enhanced by having half a bottle of wine inside you (by which I mean half the contents of a bottle of wine, not, y'know…) then I’ll be there with nobs on and a mohican.

Anyway here’s the new trailer, which I smiled all the way through until the last bit with the tank, at which I actually burst out laughing and woke up Mrs The Incredible Suit, who had fallen asleep from the sheer boredom of being near me. Liam Neeson fluffs the iconic line though; must try harder come July 30th.



To comment on this post, click here

2 comments :

  1. Mrs Incredible Suit19 January 2010 at 17:03

    Bored, with you, never! It's just like livin' with Sid James init.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose so, if by that you mean a wrinkly old pervert.

    ReplyDelete